Cradlepoint Virtual Router (CVR)
The Cradlepoint Virtual Router (CVR) is a cloud-based VPN concentrator designed for small to mid-sized businesses running or migrating services to the cloud. A CVR is easily provisioned via Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager (NCM) to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and then configured just like any Cradlepoint solution. It supports Cradlepoint Auto VPN, IPSec tunnels, or DMVPN to connect Cradlepoint edge devices, or it can act as the NetCloud Perimeter gateway.
This solution is ideal for organizations using Cradlepoint products in their branches or vehicles and allows easily created secure connections from those locations to the cloud. Using CVR with the one-touch Auto VPN feature simplifies the creation and maintenance of VPN tunnels and allows access to the powerful session persistence and traffic steering capabilities available with Cradlepoint edge services.
Available in NetCloud Solution package subscriptions for virtual routing.
- Easy to configure & deploy
- Cost-effective operation via Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- NetCloud platform provides management, security & routing
|Supported Platform:||Amazon Web Services (AWS)||VPN Technology:||Auto VPN or DMVPN|
|Cloud Management:||Managed through NetCloud Manager||VPN Tunnels:||100|
|VPN Throughput:||250 Mbps||Support:||Phone support: 24 hour weekdays with emergency response on weekends, Web: 24x7, Chat: 24x5|
How To Buy
To purchase Cradlepoint products and services, choose from one of the following options:
Questions? Chat with a Sales Rep
Solution Packages with CVR
Below are Solution Package SKUs that include the CVR:
- VA1-CVRESS — NetCloud Essentials for Cradlepoint Virtual Router
- VA1-CVRESS-R — Renewal NetCloud Essentials for Cradlepoint Virtual Router
- NetCloud Solution Package subscription
- AWS instance size M4.Large (only)
- Supported in NetCloud OS 7.0.40 or higher