European Union (EU) & United Kingdom (UK) Residents
The Information We Collect
When you submit personal information to Cradlepoint, you understand and agree that this information may be transferred across national boundaries and may be stored and processed in any of the countries in which Cradlepoint and its affiliates and subsidiaries maintain offices including, without limitation, the United States. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of your information may be undertaken by trusted vendors of Cradlepoint. Such vendors are bound by contract not to use your personal information for their own purposes or provide it to any third parties.
Websites, Marketing Emails, or Mobile Apps
We automatically collect certain information when you use or access our websites to help us manage our relationship with you. The following personal information may be collected:
- Contact details, such as name, company title, mailing address, email address, and phone number
- Shipping and billing information, including payment information
- Your transaction history
- Your interaction with Cradlepoint web pages: documents downloaded, pages visited, webinar registration and attendance;
- Information provided to Cradlepoint to receive technical assistance or during customer service interactions;
- Information about your computer or device, including browser type and settings, version number, time zone setting. Also, visitors’ IP address, device ID, operating system, browser type and version number, time zone setting.
Products & Services
Regarding your organization’s deployment of Cradlepoint products and services, we may collect certain data relating to the performance and configuration of the Cradlepoint products and services, and our customer’s and their end-user’s consumption of and interaction and use of such products and services (“Usage Data”). Usage Data is generally technical information obtained from product software or systems hosting the services, devices accessing these products and services and/or log files generated during such use. Usage Data does not include any customer content (e.g. Web traffic) transferred through Cradlepoint products or services.
Cradlepoint may monitor customer’s use of subscription services and compile customer data with other data in an aggregate and anonymous manor to derive statistical and performance information relating to the provision and operation of the subscription services. Cradlepoint may make such information publicly available provided such information does not include any data that would enable the identification of customer or customer data or the disclosure of customer confidential information. Cradlepoint retains all rights, title and interest in and to such statistical and performance information.
How Your Data is Used
- To provide you with the website page;
- To respond to your requests or provide information requested by you;
- To better understand our customers and end-users and the way they use and interact with our website;
- To provide a personalized experience, and implement the preferences you request;
- To provide you with marketing and promotional communications (where this is in accordance with the law);
- To determine the effectiveness of marketing and promotional campaigns;
- To communicate with you about our events or our partner events;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and Cradlepoint
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from Cradlepoint;
- To provide you with additional information about other products and services Cradlepoint offers;
- To notify you about changes to Cradlepoint’s products and services;
- To ensure that content from Cradlepoint web sites is presented in the most effective manner; and
- To operate, support and improve the products and services you have purchased or to which you have subscribed.
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by Cradlepoint and called first party cookies.
Sharing Your Information
Cradlepoint may share any information it collects with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors required for the provision of the products and services;
- Channel partners to facilitate purchase or subscription of Cradlepoint products and services;
- Financial institutions for the purposes of credit assessment and scoring where this is a condition of entering into a contract with you.
Cradlepoint may also disclose your information:
- In the event of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all of Cradlepoint’s assets to a third party, in which case personal data held by Cradlepoint about you will be transferred to such party.
Changes to the Statement of Privacy
- Phone: +1 855 813 3385
- Address: Cradlepoint, Inc., 1111 W. Jefferson Street, Suite 400, Boise, ID 83702-5389, Attn: Legal Department
- Email at: email@example.com