SD-WAN and advanced routing for Cradlepoint’s industry-leading LTE routers
Digital transformation demands a Network Edge that is always available, flexible, and agile. Cradlepoint’s NetCloud OS (NCOS) offers advanced routing and security features for branch, mobile, and M2M/IoT—and seamlessly connects to NetCloud Manager for zero-touch and Day-1 deployments.
NCOS’s advanced VPN tunneling and WPA2 WiFi encryption provides better security for local and remote connections. NCOS also supports optional services such as IDS/IPS and content filtering that deliver full Unified Threat Management (UTM) for today’s business-critical networks.
Connection Manager, Smart WAN Selection, and Auto-QoS deliver SD-WAN functionality optimized for multi-WAN deployments—combining wired and LTE to enable automated management and reduce costs.
NCOS is consistently updated so your business-critical enterprise networks are always secure. This creates a flexible, always available infrastructure for branch offices, vehicles, or M2M/IoT devices—or a combination of all three.
Ease of deployment, centralized management and reduced costs: managing your organization's WAN has never been easier.
- Connection Manager for prioritizing and controlling WAN profiles
- Application aware policies for intelligent WAN selection and optimization
- Smart WAN Selection for intelligent failover
- Auto-QoS automatically prioritizes real-time user interactive traffic such as voice and video when network congestion occurs
- Robust analytics in NetCloud Manager to manage performance, data usage, and costs
Pervasive Connectivity with 4G LTE
Industry-leading 4G LTE and best-in-class multi-WAN experience.
- World’s first suite of LTE Advanced (LTE-A) routing platforms
- Rich multi-WAN capability: active-active, load balancing, active-passive
- Fully diverse Out-of-Band Management (OOBM) for advanced management of remote places and things
- Failover between Wireless and Wired WANs for 99.99% uptime
Secure Your Network
Mitigate security threats on your network with hardened security features of NetCloud OS.
- Powerful Application Aware, Zone-based, Stateful Firewall
- Rich suite of supported VPN technologies
- NSA Suite B Cryptography Compliance with IKEv2 Support
- Intrusion Prevention and Detection with CP Secure Threat Management
- Create flexible, secure Virtual Cloud Networks when used in tandem with NetCloud Engine
Crucial Enterprise Routing
Advanced routing and security features increase productivity and business continuity for enterprise networks.
- Routing: OSPF/BGP/RIP; VRRP; STP; NHRPN
- More Advanced VPN and Tunneling Protocols: OpenVPN (SSL VPN); L2TP
- NEMO (NEtwork MObility) / DMNR (Dynamic Mobile Network Routing from Verizon)
- WiFi: WPA2 Enterprise Authentication for WiFi as WAN
Centralized, Cloud-Based Management of NetCloud OS through NetCloud Manager
Rapidly deploy and dynamically manage networks at geographically distributed locations with NetCloud Manager.
NetCloud OS Specifications
NetCloud OS + NetCloud Manager PRIME
|Smart WAN Selection||✓||✓|
|IPv4 and IPv6||✓||✓|
|Smart Channel Selection||✓||✓|
|Basic URL filtering (White/Black list)||✓||✓|
|CP Secure Web Filter||✓|
|CP Secure Threat Management1||✓||✓|
|Zscaler Internet Security1||✓||✓|
1CP Secure Threat Management and Zscaler Internet Security require additional licenses.
How to Buy
NetCloud OS is preloaded onto all Cradlepoint routers. The features available on each router model may vary. Please consult the individual router Specifications tab for supported features.
To purchase Cradlepoint routers or NetCloud Manager:
Upgrading NetCloud OS is Easy
Keeping your version of NetCloud OS up-to-date is important for the security and availability of your network. To upgrade NetCloud OS, you can easily upgrade groups of devices via NetCloud Manager or individually through the local router UI.